The Peaceful Families Foundation collects e-mail addresses of people who sign up for our online program, ebook or contact us via the website or email. We also collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data about you including your address, phone numbers etc. We do not collect or store credit card or banking information. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing our services to you. The information we collect is not shared with, sold or rented to others except under certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
Terms and Conditions
1 . Account Terms
- To access and use the Peaceful Parenting website, you must register for a log in account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current city/town/suburb, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. The Peaceful Families Foundation may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that the Peaceful Families Foundation will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. the Peaceful Families Foundation cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under the Peaceful Parenting Online Course (“Service”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of the Peaceful Families Foundation will result in an immediate termination of your Account.
2. General Conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Peaceful Families Foundation may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the Peaceful Parenting website, available at http://peacefulparenting.com.au/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to the Peaceful Families Foundation website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Peaceful Families Foundation.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org..
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Discussion or Facebook Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Peaceful Parenting Online Course member or Peaceful Families Foundation employee will result in immediate Account termination.
- The Peaceful Families Foundation does not pre-screen members Account Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the website Discussion or Facebook Group.
4. Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel you Account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and following specific instructions indicated in the Peaceful Families Foundation response.
- Upon termination of your Account your login details will be taken offline.
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise.
- If at the date of termination of the service, there are any outstanding fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- A refund will be granted if you meet the following conditions:
- You have not participated in any activity online for any Peaceful Parenting Online Course or equivalent face to face workshop.
- You are unable to participate due to health reasons and supply evidence in the form of a doctors certificate.
- The Service provided did not meet acceptable quality and failed to meet reasonable expectations.
5. Consumer Guarantee
Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.